Jewlee's Doodle Blog

Look at my art I guess!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Celebrities and doodads.

I've been very busy lately. Can you believe I'll be an english professor one day? Wow. Time flies since my last upload! Here are some brief and quick sketches done months and months ago now. I promise you fine folks I'll have more to show in no time :)

So without further aideu, random celebrity doodles. If you couldn't guess, most of these were done around the time of that "Dark Knight" movie and everybody (including myself) had a bit of a Heath Ledger infatuation.


2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Julie

Fantastico - you should get Diesel to hire you for a local event. Check out: http://brand-e.biz/diesel-powers-denim-doodle/

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Don said...

hi there,nice work of art.check mine at donreak.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home