Jewlee's Doodle Blog

Look at my art I guess!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Drawings and stuff!

A love-dovey birthday pic for my super boyfriend.

Hello, folks!
Been busy, living life and all the goodies that go with it. I got a tattoo, I started my Bachelors Program, and I'm just busy in general. I have been working on my comic like a faithful little spud, though. Alas, you're not going to see any of it yet! Sorry!
In the mean-time, have some colored doodles I did in August... click on the pictures to make them bigger!
A highly accurate self-portrait. If you can guess where this quote is from, you're pretty cool.
More character doodles from my comic. Just thought these would look cool with some color splashed on em!


Have a great day! And don't eat too much candy!
-Julee


3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I love your drawings. They remind me of R. Crumb, but not as hemmed in by tradition. (That is not a crack on him, btw.)

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Ced Zabala said...

i love ur doodles! i have a doodle blog too! link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home